In fact, many of these users are on mobile devices more so than computers or laptops (view source). The bottom line is that in 2016 you need a website that gives a consistent and positive experience to users across all devices. e-CBD can help you offer your website's visitors a superb mobile experience by creating a fully functional responsive website.
Why your local business needs a mobile friendly website
Here are some interesting statistics about mobile search usage from a recent article.
- Google mobile searches increased 400% in the last year.
- 81% of people access the internet through their mobile devices.
- Google favours mobile friendly websites in mobile search results, and has adjusted its algorithm to make mobile friendliness a ranking signal.
- 9 out of 10 searchers take action after searching on a mobile device.
- 1 in 3 mobile searches is "local" in it's motivation.
- After looking up a local business on a mobile device, 61% called and 59% visited.
- 36% of people take action immediately, 39% within a few hours and 14% within a day when searching on a mobile.
Stay in the game & get mobile friendly today
To remain competitive, it is becoming increasingly important to offer a seemless mobile experience for your website visitors.
Users visiting your site on their mobile device have less patience for a poor user experience than if they were on their desktop. Mobile users are generally on the move and need the answer to their question quickly and effortlessly. If they can't read text or navigate without excessive "pinch and zoom" they will give up on your site and find one that's easier to use. If any part of your site is in Flash then it's likely that over half of your visitors won't be able to view it.
Our mobile websites will increase your exposure to mobile audiences with an easy to manage and beautifully designed website unique to your needs and businesses branding.
Mobile responsive website features:
- Compatibility with all major mobile, tablet, e-reader & desktop platforms - iOS, Android, Blackberry, Palm WebOS, Nokia/Symbian, Windows Phone 7, MeeGo, Opera Mobile/Mini, Firefox Mobile, Kindle, Nook and all modern browsers.
- Supporting touch, mouse and cursor based user input methods.
- Responsive website design allowing the same underlying codebase to automatically scale from smartphone to desktop-sized screens, meaning your website will automatically stretch to fit any screen size!
- Integrated with our ModX Content Management System so you can edit the content yourself (a feature not offered by many mobile website companies).
Examples of Mobile Websites we've designed
If you would like more information about mobile websites, including turning your existing website into a responsive one, call us on 1300 733 088 or submit an enquiry today.