We have included below a number of case studies that clearly demonstrate what we can do with your Pay Per Click Campaign - browse through each case study to see what goals needed to be met by the website, as well as some vital statistics in relation to site visitors from search engines (both paid and organic).
Google AdWords Case Study: Inspect My Home
Inspect My Home (formerly QBPR) was been a long time client of e-CBD and has been using AdWords for many years. Inspect My Home utilises both PPC and SEO as part of their digital marketing strategy which presents it's own set of variables when running an AdWords campaign.
Fill in the "holes" where Inspect My Home does not appear in organic search and in some instances support the existing organic rankings with a AdWords prescence to reinforce the Inspect My Home branding. Increase and capture as many online and offline bookings as possible.
- Google AdWords in support of a comprehensive SEO strategy.
- Use tight geographical targeting to better qualify leads and improve quality score
- Conversion rate 31% higher than site average for AdWords
- Conversions from AdWords make up 17% of total conversions
- AdWords bounce rate only 0.5% higher than site average demonstrating efficient targeting of keywords, ad copy and geographical locations.
SEO & PPC Case Study: Zali Boutique
Sally started ZALI boutique to fill a niche on the Gold Coast by promoting the best new designers that Australia has to offer. Her shop consists of a physical shop front and an online store. Sally had no SEO done on the site for a number of months after it was launched and found things weren't progressing like she wanted. We commenced SEO and PPC on the site ...
The ZALI Boutique website needed to be found on Google and make more online sales.
- Google AdWords ads focusing on specific brands
- Keywords research to find most searched terms
- On-page SEO strategy and SEO linking strategy
- Total Site Traffic Growth: 660%
- Total SEO Growth: 640%
- Sales Growth: 1000%
- Monthly Search Impressions: 40,000