Facebook advertising is just like pay-per-click advertising on Google, but with one major difference. Facebook advertising provides the opportunity to reach a highly targeted audience that can be filtered by:
- Likes & interests
- Social affiliations
12 million Australians use Facebook and about one billion use it worldwide. Have you thought about making your product visible in this valuable online social space?
Why do Facebook ads?
- Facebook ads are highly affordable
- Show your ads to a wider audience including on Instagram and the Facebook Audience Network
- Your ads are shown to a highly targeted audience. For example, you can add a database of customer mobile numbers and email addresses to display your ads to, or people who have previously visited your website with a special tracking pixel (called Remarketing).
- Facebook ads will help get your business in front of a new audience to find new, qualified leads.
- Easy to understand dashboard and analytics
Different Types of Facebook Ads
Facebook has quite a few different types of ad displays that can be used depending on the overall goal or objective of your ad campaign. Whatever your ad campaign objective, there is guaranteed to be a type of ad set up for it.
Facebook ads are perfect for objectives such as:
- Generating traffic & leads for your website
- Sales for your product or service
- New likes and engagement for your Facebook page
- Installs for a mobile or desktop app
- Visitors for your store or event
Facebook advertising is not as easy as simply using Facebook
You could probably set up Facebook ads yourself to experiment and see if it works for your business…but you might end up wasting your time and money.
Avoid this trap and let our team of digital marketing experts design and set up a uniquely tailored campaign.
We will delve into your business objectives, create achievable marketing goals and have your Facebook advertising set up quickly, efficiently and most importantly set up so that it works for your business right from the outset.
If you want to enquire about Facebook advertising or have any questions, get in touch with us.