- Which platform should I choose?
- Why use Pay-Per-Click Advertising?
- Why use e-CBD?
- How much does it cost?
- Landing Pages
- Reporting & results
Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising is a form of Internet Marketing that literally means you pay for each click on your advertisement. The two major PPC platforms are through Google AdWords and Facebook Adverts. Also known as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Cost Per Click (CPC), Paid Online Advertising or simply PPC, there are many advantages to implementing a PPC campaign, including:
- Get to the top of Google search results quickly - while SEO is hugely beneficial, it can take some time before your site starts to appear for your targeted terms. This is where Google AdWords can be a great complementary strategy. Start bringing in qualified traffic to your site as soon as you start your campaign.
- Highly-targeted traffic and expanded audience - increase your online visibility and serve your ads only to the target market that your brand is aiming for.
- Greater control over your campaigns - both Google and Facebook allow you to significantly fine-tune and control your campaign making sure you get the best return on investment. From setting your maximum daily budget, to only showing your ad to a specific demographic, location, age or at specific times of day, you can be sure the right people will be seeing your ads.
We run pay-per-click campaigns that focus on tangible results. Whether you want more sales, brand visibility or a higher fan base we can tailor a custom PPC advertising campaign for your business. Both platforms have their advantages and depending on what goals you want to achieve with the campaign, both options could be suitable.
Our Internet Marketing team has extensive experience in writing ads that get attention, and turning browsers into buyers. We will also advise if you need other forms of internet marketing such as Search Engine Optimisation to better achieve your site's goals.
Here are some of the top reasons for using paid advertising:
- Launch of a brand new site (waiting for SEO traffic to accummulate)
- Promote a time specific offer
- Brand awareness (reach outside current area of internet visibility)
- Educating consumer/clients about your products or services (new products which may not have exisiting search data can use AdWords to generate awareness).
Paid advertising costs you money for each click so you want someone managing it who is trying to squeeze every drop out of value out of your advertising dollar. Sometimes paid advertising isn't going to be the right option for you to achieve your online marketing goals and we're here to tell you that too if need be.
If you're not sure if you should be using PPC give us a call or send us an email and we'll talk you through your options: 1300 733 088
We'll tell you if you need PPC. We'll let you know the truth about how much you need to spend. We'll tell you if it's not working. For every question, you'll get honest answers.
Don't sign up for 6-12 months with a PPC management agency. We let you choose how long you want to run your PPC for.
We won't make you pay a cent more to Google, Facebook or any other advertiser so we get paid more. You pay us for our expertise and time, nothing more.
We've been here since the early days of the internet. We know what works and we're always looking for new opportunities to make our clients' campaigns more successful.
$120 per hour
- that's it. However long we need to spend that's all you pay for.
Generally we find that we spend more time at the beginning of a campaign setting up ads, accounts and tracking. So generally the campaign will cost less over time as it needs less attention. Below is an example of a typical 6 month AdWords & Facebook campaign:
*The amount you pay to Google and Facebook. The table above is an example showing a PPC budget of $10 per day on each platform.
Sometimes sending someone to a product page or your homepage isn't going to cut it when it comes to paid advertising. You may need to create a custom page that encapsulates your internet marketing goals and helps potential consumers and clients come "across the line".
We have a talented web design team in-house who can create beautiful and effective landing pages to help your advertising campaigns convert more effectively. We create a custom design and make our landing pages in a content management system, allowing the page to be easily edited (including photos, text and videos) so that it can be used for multiple campaigns.
Talk with us to find out more if you're still not convinced 1300 733 088
When we talk about reporting we're not talking about printing off a list of your keywords and showing you how many clicks you got. We're going to show you how many sales you made, how many leads you received or how many bookings your paid ads resulted in. We tie in your ads with Google Analytics and if you're really committed to getting the most out of your paid ads we can help you set up phone tracking as well so you know where your marketing dollars are being spent.
If you want more information about our pay-per-click management services call us on 1300 733 088 or submit an enquiry.