Client: Raw Blend
Read how e-CBD helped Raw Blend to re-brand, redesign and revitalise their website and make sales soar!
Raw Blend is the Australian dealer and distributor of Vitamix, an extremely powerful and high quality brand of blenders made famous in the 1940s and 50s for their unique (for the time) use of television to demonstrate to US homemakers the abilities of the Vitamix blender.
Raw Blend brought Vitamix to Australia in 1995 and has been a successful family-run business for over 17 years.
What e-CBD did for Raw Blend
e-CBD has worked closely with Total Nutrition Centre for a number of years, having maintained their previous website. In early 2012, Total Nutrition Centre changed their business name to Raw Blend. This involved rebranding their existing website and transferring the contents to a new domain name, while maintaining their strong search engine rankings.
This was achieved successfully and we have since helped Raw Blend in their rebranding by designing a brand new website, and helping let their customers know through email marketing campaigns and social media outlets.
- Designed and developed the pre-existing Total Nutrition Centre website, as well as a new website in late 2012. This included both a Content Management System as well as an e-Commerce component.
- Handling domain name purchase and transfer of domain when business name changed.
- Web and email hosting.
Internet Marketing & Social Media
- Search Engine Optimisation and facilitating the domain transfer with SEO at the forefront. This was achieved successfully with even stronger rankings for terms such as 'Vitamix'. SEO is still continuing on the site with excellent results.
- Designed a beautiful email newsletter template to match the new site design. The client can now create, edit and send newsletters using this template, view statistics for each campaign and manage their online customer database.
- Created a Custom Facebook Application for their Best Blender Recipe Competition. Users had to Like the page first, fill out their details and recipe information, with the option to share their submission on their Facebook timeline. This was a promotion to coincide with the launch of their new website in November 2012.
|Industry:||Retail / Health Products|
|Solutions:||Content Management System, e-Commerce|