Client: Living Gems
Living Gems provide international award winning communities for over 50s, and came to e-CBD with the need to boost their online presence and generate interest in their resorts.
Living Gems are an award winning provider of retirement resorts for over 50s. Already with a number of established resorts in South East Queensland, Living Gems have been growing rapidly, building new resorts in key locations throughout Queensland. including Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast and Toowoomba.
What e-CBD did for Living Gems
Living Gems came to e-CBD to not only redesign their existing website, but to provide a total digital solution to all of their online needs.
At the time Living Gems had a much smaller online presence and their website did not truly reflect the high quality homes and facilities that their luxurious resorts offered to residents, and it was time to show their visitors that Living Gems were ahead of the curve not only in their building and design principles, but also in the way that they communicate this message and interact with their customers.
With this in mind, e-CBD designed Living Gems a website that focused on these major aspects - lead generation, presentation of information and ability to adapt the website as the brand grows its portfolio. e-CBD also planned and executed an ongoing online marketing strategy that incorporated SEO, AdWords and Social Media Marketing to capture their audience and facilitate lead generation through the website.
In addition to this, e-CBD designed and developed a feed that integrated "MyDesktop" with RealEstate.com.au so that the website could incorporate a live property feed showcasing Living Gems' homes for sale.
e-CBD have since created a stand-alone website for a luxurious new boutique resort, Crystal by Living Gems, with similar features and functionality, although incorporating a more premium look and feel to match the premium homes for sale at this resort.
Web Design & Development
- Designed the Living Gems Website in an easy to use Content Management System.
- Utilised a Mobile Responsive Design so that the website can adapt to fit any screen size and still display attractively.
- Designed marketing collateral for social profiles.
- Designed and implemented a property feed from RealEstate.com.au.
- Created a flexible email newsletter template
- Landing page design for Google AdWords campaign.
Social Media Marketing
- Facebook profile creation and optimisation
- Google+ profile creation and optimisation
- Ongoing posting and post scheduling for Facebook and Google+
- YouTube channel optimisation
- Facebook app creation and implementation of an email newsletter subscription form
Search Engine Optimisation
- Extensive Search Engine Optimisation activities conducted on Living Gems since 2013.
- Posting regularly to their blog, with blog content both supplied by the client and written by e-CBD.
- Management and optimisation of their online profiles including major directories.
- Results: SEO traffic increase after 2 years of SEO services +156
Search Engine Marketing
- Ongoing Google AdWords management utilising both the search and display network, with the goal of increasing online enquiries.
- Ongoing Facebook Ad campaign management with the goals of bringing traffic back to the website, generating leads and increasing Likes and engagement on the Living Gems Facebook page.