Client: Inspect My Home
Inspect My Home is Queensland's largest building and pest inspection company. Find out how we have helped Inspect My Home boost their online presence and significantly cut their Yellow Pages spend.
Inspect My Home is Queensland's largest and longest established building and pest inspection company, providing inspection services throughout South East and Central Queensland, Northern NSW, Central Coast, Riverina and Albury.
e-CBD have looked after Inspect My Home for a number of years, having built their 3 previous websites while conducting both Search Engine Optimisation and Google Adwords Management services with incredible results achieved.
What e-CBD did for Inspect My Home
When QBPR changed its name to Inspect My Home in 2012, we needed to transfer their old website to a brand new domain name. e-CBD carefully switched the websites, giving it a fresh new look that matched the new branding for Inspect My Home, all the while ensuring that the authority and strength of the old website was successfully transferred to the new website. Top Google rankings, SEO traffic and impressions in search engines remained in place and have improved considerably since the transfer.
Since the re-brand Inspect My Home have continued to grow, having expanded their service area through franchising in Wagga Wagga, Albury and the Riverina region, as well as the NSW Central Coast with more franchises set to begin soon.
Inspect My Home have also utlised e-CBD to design and optimise 4 additional websites for inspection services, including Termite Managers, Pool Safety Inspections, Asbestos Test, and Reports Direct. Read about the specific results achieved for Inspect My Home below:
Web Design & Development
- Website design for Inspect My Home, Termite Managers, Pool Safety Inspections, Asbestos Test, and Reports Direct
- In 2014, a new responsive website was created for Inspect My Home. The website fluidly changes and responds to fit any screen or device size.
- Each website was built in a search engine friendly, easy to use Content Management System
- Mobile websites for Termite Managers with automatic device detection.
- Extensive Search Engine Optimisation activities performed on QBPR.com.au, with strength and rankings transferred successfully to inspectmyhome.com.au in 2012.
- Ongoing SEO over a 4 year period has cemented Inspect My Home in the top ten results of Google for search terms such as Building Inspections Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast, as well as Building and Pest Inspections.
- SEO Traffic is 59% higher in 2014 compared to 2012, and 256% higher in 2014 compared to 2010.
- Similar SEO results were achieved for Reports Direct, a subsidiary of Inspect My Home, which has been receiving ongoing SEO since 2008. We took a localised approach with Reports Direct, creating landing pages for each region they service which proved to be very successful in achieving high local rankings.
- SEO Traffic is 63% higher in 2014 compared to 2010.
- Ongoing Search Engine Optimisation for Termite Managers, Asbestos Test and Pool Safety Inspections since mid 2012.
- SEO Traffic for Asbestos Testing is 197% higher in 2014 compared to 2012.
- SEO Traffic for Pool Safety Inspections is 1555% higher in 2014 compared to 2012.
- SEO Traffic for Termite Managers is 330% higher in 2014 compared to 2012.
After many years of ongoing management of the Inspect My Home AdWords Campaigns, we have managed to increase the number of booking enquiries while reducing the overall daily spend for the client. AdWords has also been a successful method for gaining visibility (and bookings) quickly for new Service Areas, ensuring that Inspect My Home are instantly visible in search engines for the new Service Areas until such a point is reached where these new locations are ranking well in organic search engine results.