Client: Reports Direct
Reports Direct needed to update their existing website along with a fresh new approach to their digital activities. Read how we helped to achieve this.
The team at Reports Direct are committed to providing their clients with professional, independent and informative building and pest inspection reports that are covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance. Covering most of Southeast Queensland, there are qualified inspectors in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and Northern NSW.
They conduct over 10,000 reports annually, with the inspection completed and reports emailed either to the client or solicitor within 48 hours.
What e-CBD did for Reports Direct?
The majority of Reports Direct work comes in through the website, so the team at e-CBD were excited when approached to redesign a new and improved website. They needed a website that looked just as professional and trustworthy as the job they do, emphasising the importance of quality inspection services.
- The home page incorporated banner images depicting the variety of jobs Reports Direct cover.
- Home page features the three most important pieces of information customers search for in easy to find panels;
- Information about Reports Direct, their qualifications, commitment to quality and how they deliver
- Types of reports they perform with links to service pages
- A simple, three step process allowing customers to book directly from the website
- A customised booking form was created to make booking online easy for customers while including all the information the inspectors need to follow up with the report.
- SEO results were achieved for Reports Direct who has been receiving ongoing SEO since 2008. We took a localised approach with the new website, creating landing pages for each region they service. This proved to be very successful in achieving high local rankings.
- SEO Traffic is 63% higher in 2014 compared to 2010.
|Industry:||Building & Pest Inspections|
|Location:||Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba & Northern NSW|
|Solutions:||Content Management System, Custom Booking Form|