Client: Prudential Real Estate
Prudential Real Estate needed to update their existing website with new branding and a clean, simple navigational structure. Read how we helped to achieve this.
Since opening in March 2011 with four existing offices, Prudential Real Estate have been negotiating the sale of almost 500 properties every year in Sydney’s southwest. They also manage a growing portfolio of properties with a combined value of one billion dollars.
With another office set to open this year, Prudential Real Estate is growing its unique brand of successful, systems-based, customer oriented real estate practise to suburbs throughout Sydney and beyond.
What e-CBD did for Prudential Real Estate
Prudential wanted a refreshed and revitalised website design that would be easy to use for clients and easy to edit for them, incorporating their new branding and supporting marketing collateral. It needed to incorporate search functions for both rental properties and those for sale, as well as other resources to help those in the market for a new home. The team at e-CBD were excited to work with Prudential on this project.
- Website was developed in MODx content management system so that the site is easy to edit for the client.
- Website created with a simple navigational structure and easy to read fonts to make the end user experience more effective and seamless.
- Integration with MyDesktop and their 'Multi Site Bulk Upload' feature, which allows each of their properties to easily feed through to websites such as RealEstate.com.au and Domain.
- Incorporated new branding and marketing in a consistent fashion throughout the site.
- Prominent focus on hero photography to showcase properties and features.
- Separate search functions for rental properties and sale properties, utilising easy to manage database system.
- Customised online forms for repair requests, rental appraisals, property alerts, etc.
- Resources such as a home loan calculator were included to streamline customer experience.
- Mobile responsive design to ensure the website is user friendly on smart phones.
|Client:||Prudential Real Estate|
|Location:||Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba & Northern NSW|
|Solutions:||Content Management System, Custom Booking Form|