Client: SMSF Works
SMSF Works needed to update their existing website along with SEO services to increase traffic. Read how we helped to achieve this.
Since December 2006 the SMSF Works team have been specialising in self-managed super funds, applying decades of experience dealing with the legislative, operational requirements and management of superannuation funds.
They pride themselves on assisting Trustees and advisers in establishing and administering self-managed super funds, along with ongoing technical support and portfolio administration.
What e-CBD did for SMSF Works
SMSF Works had an existing website they wanted updated with a more contemporary look and feel, while still consistent with the existing branding, logo and colour scheme. There was an importance on creating an informative, trustworthy and professional online presence with increased interactivity to draw in more business through the website.
You can read more about how e-CBD did this for SMSF Works below;
- The website was given a professional, fresh new look while still in line with the existing branding.
- The home/welcome page highlights key service areas.
- A quick enquiry form has been included as an initial call to action.
- Testimonials throughout the site add to the trustworthiness of the brand.
- An information section with SMSF information & ATO documents enables the client to provide regular updates and impress authority in the field of finance.
- In the first few months after the new site went live the bounce rate dropped by 17%
- With SEO services and the new site launch in 2012 traffic has more than doubled, from an average of 527 visits per month in 2012, to 767 in 2013 and 1181 average visits per month in 2014.
- Continued optimisation of site content to reflect industry terms being searched ensures we can maintain traffic levels.