Client: Anchorage Restaurant
Take a look at how we helped this iconic Melbourne restaurant re-brand and establish a solid presence on the web.
Anchorage is an iconic waterfront restaurant located in Williamstown, Melbourne. They have an award winning seafood menu, a world-class position on Parsons Marina (and spectacular views of Melbourne to boot), and beautiful decor ensure that Anchorage remains a highly popular destination for dining, functions and weddings.
Set in a historic boat shed, new owners Shane and Andrew wanted to maintain the original charm and atmosphere of the venue while bringing it into the 21st century. This included a major branding overhaul for the Anchorage.
What e-CBD did for Anchorage
The first step for Anchorage in their new strategy was a branding overhaul, which meant that they needed a new logo and corporate identity. This needed to reflect their prestigious position and heritage. They met with Verg, who delivered a logo, corporate colour scheme and print elements that exactly reflected the Anchorage brand.
Once their visual identity was established, Anchorage came to e-CBD for a new website. The website design needed to portray class and elegance, while still keeping in line with their nautical theme and showcasing the Anchorage's beautiful surrounds and interior.
e-CBD also took care of the Anchorage Facebook page, setting up a competition to coincide with the launch of the website and gain newsletter subscribers. Their page 'Likes' increased dramatically with photos and recommendations regularly shared by fans. Search Engine Optimisation is also being applied (ongoing), with the site moving up the search ladder for competitive terms such as "Melbourne Seafood Restaurant".
Web Design & Development
- Designed and developed new website for The Anchorage to coincide with new branding
- Built in a simple to use Content Management System
- Installed newsletter subscriber form
- Designed and developed a mobile website.
- Created an email newsletter template that matches the website design
- Copywriting on website and email newsletters
- Created and populated Facebook and Twitter profiles
- Posting on Facebook on the client's behalf, including holiday posts and responding to comments
- Designed and installed custom Facebook competition app. All collected email addresses were fed through to their email marketing system.
- Search Engine Optimisation to improve the website's ranking in Google for relevant and competitive search queries. We are currently focusing on expanding the Functions area in order to imporve rankings for terms such as 'Waterfront Wedding Venues Melbourne' and 'Function Room Williamstown'. Read our SEO Case Study for Anchorage
|Solutions:||Content Management System, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media Marketing|