- Seth Godin — He often gets referred to as a marketing guru, and it could just be the haircut, but Seth comes up with a nuggety bit of original marketing gold pretty much every single day. It’s worth reading because it’s always fresh and it is guaranteed to shift your perspective.
- Creative is not a Department — Marketing and branding observations with a freshly Australian perspective.
- Marketing Vox — News, news and more online marketing news. If you like to digest a digest, Marketing Vox is the place.
- Shoe String Branding — A useful, insightful blog on marketing for independent professionals
- Google Webmaster Blog – If you’re not getting found in Google you’ve got a serious problem. This is their dialogue with the world and I’d consider it essential reading for any webmaster or mistress.
- Duct Tape Marketing — John Jantsch has been called the world’s most practical small business expert for consistently delivering real-world, proven small business marketing ideas and strategies. And he’s not afraid to tell you so either.
- Adspace Pioneers — Julian Cole’s perspective on social media; a refreshing blog from someone who ‘gets’ it.
What have I missed?