10 Marketing Predictions for 2009
- Marketing budgets will be slashed by 35%.
- Marketing expectations will be raised by 35%
- Facebook will not be sold, Twitter will not be monetised and MySpace will grow at precisely the same rate as the American Economy.
- A major Australian corporation will get its first social media marketing officer/director.
- Someone you know will be made redundant and start a new web-based consultancy with a mis-spelled domain name before moving to Northern NSW, assuring you they always had an interest in permaculture.
- The following will officially be declared dead and later discovered to be, in actual fact, alive:
- The American Dream
- Fidel Castro
- The following will finally be exposed as having been dead since June 2005:
- Banner Ads
- Kim Jong Il
- You will wake one morning to find that Google has bought your competitor and now makes a version of your best-selling product.
- And it’s better than yours.
- And it’s free.
- Radio. LOL!
- You’re not in the car or housing industries are you?
This entry was posted in Hot Tips
. Bookmark the permalink